Here are some quick updates for those of you keeping track:
1. My organizing contract with the IAF was extended til mid-December.
2. I made rosemary muscadine jam last week with my dear friend Kat.
3. I was hired as a part time staff writer at YES! Weekly.
4. Allie took me out to celebrate at Southern Rail in Carrboro and it was absolutely delicious.
5. Parks & Recreation and the Office are back on the air.
6. My birthday is in less than two weeks and I am having a pizza party.
7. I have a radio show on WQFS and I have a bunch of interviews set up for my next show, Monday from 6-8 pm. You can stream it online.